Another Agmatine Patent for Gilad&Gilad
The US Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) has granted Gilad&Gilad an additional patent for agmatine use in dietary supplements, nutraceuticals, and foods. [PR.com]
More From Around the Web
Check out these Articles
- Pfizer’s AstraZeneca takeover would give US firm substantial tax bene...
- The Global Pen Needles Market is Expected to Reach USD 3.6 Billion by 2022 ...
- ASHP, ACPE Launch New, Collaborative Pharmacy Technician Accreditation Comm...
- Trans-Pacific Partnership taking shape behind closed doors, Andrew Robb say...
- GlaxoSmithKline hails drug pipeline after 2013’s China scandal
- EpiPen CEO hiked prices on two dozen products and got a 671% pay raise
- Shire to buy US pharmaceutical firm in £3.4bn deal
- AstraZeneca at risk from Pfizer tax avoidance plans, says company chief
- UK manufacturing recovery based on increase in low-skilled jobs, finds repo...
- The world’s 10 best-selling prescription drugs
- Medcom Kinetics Launches New Web Presence
- OsoBio Names Kathleen Larese Director of Laboratories
- This Day in Wrestling History (June 25): Ruthless Aggression
- Scientific Animations Announce Launch of iPad Division to Bring High-Qualit...
- Sore throats to be tested by pharmacists instead of GPs under NHS move
- No new antidepressants likely in next decade, say scientists
- Timothy D. Fensky, RPh, FACA, Elected to Serve as Member of Executive Commi...
- Ezra Laboratories LLC Releases Nopiate Topical Pain Reliever
- Triad to Provide Global Investment Banking for the Healthcare Industry
- Abbvie withdraws bid for Shire after US gets tough on tax