Apple Canada Inc. Recalls Beats Pill XL Speakers
The battery in the speaker can overheat, posing a fire hazard to consumers.
Healthy Canadians – Recalls and Safety Alerts – Health Canada – Consumer Products
More From Around the Web
Check out these Articles
- Thirteen unauthorized products seized at various Ontario retailers may pose...
- Raincoast Alternatives recalls Saicos Wood Oil products
- CTG Brands Inc. recalls Floating Duck Toy Set
- Unauthorized product, Animal Test, seized from Supplement King in Burlingto...
- Forging the Path Forward toward Global Food Safety
- OpenFDA: Innovative Initiative Opens Door to Wealth of FDA’s Publicly Ava...
- FDA Continues its Collaboration with Canada in Phase 2 of the U.S.-Canada R...
- Canadian politicians are awfully casual about history with marijuana
- The CFPC will be closed March 25, 2016
- Regulators Caught in the Act of Protecting Public Health
- The CFPC meets with the Honourable Jane Philpott
- FDA in India – Championing a Culture of Quality
- Huish Outdoors recalls Buoyancy Control Devices
- Okaidi Canada recalls Calisson 2-piece pyjama sets for girls
- Recall Re-Release: Ace Bayou Corporation recalls bean bag chairs
- Eli Lilly files $500M NAFTA suit against Canada over drug patents
- Felt Bicycles recalls Mountain Bikes with OEM Carbon Fiber Seat Posts
- Wal-Mart Canada Corp. recalls Holiday Time 100 count Indoor Mini Light Set
- Avandia gets its death certificate
- The CFPC will be closed for the holiday, August 3, 2015