AstraZeneca to move some UK jobs to Poland, Costa Rica and Malaysia
Pharmaceuticals company says it will transfer finance roles from Alderley Park site in Cheshire in attempt to cut costs
AstraZeneca has said it will move some back office jobs from the UK to Costa Rica, Poland and Malaysia in a drive to cut costs following a slide in profits.
The pharmaceuticals company is consulting staff from its 280-person finance division at Alderley Park in Cheshire, but did not say how many roles were likely to be transferred.
More From Around the Web
Check out these Articles
- Tesco and Serious Fraud Office near to deal over accounting scandal
- Biosimilars Expert Duncan Emerton Provides an Exclusive Interview in the Ru...
- AstraZeneca board urged to link bonuses to Pfizer bid share price
- It’s a scandal drug trial results are still being withheld | Ben Gold...
- Global Self-Injections Market New Report by Data Bridge Market Research
- Leading Shire investors urge board to talk with AbbVie on takeover
- Karen M. Ryle, MS, RPh, Assumes Chair of NABP 2014-2015 Executive Committee...
- MPs to demand Pfizer protect British scientists’ jobs for at least a ...
- Anti-smoking drug Champix in spotlight at Brisbane suicide inquest
- Dr. Eric Bachelder Joins Advisory Board at Peptineo
- Human testing of experimental Zika vaccine to begin
- Pfizer-AstraZeneca: MPs grill pharma chiefs on takeover – live
- USP Proposes New General Chapter Addressing Compounding of Hazardous Drugs
- AstraZeneca tells shareholders to stop pressuring it to reconsider Pfizer
- Astero®, Manufactured by Gensco Laboratories, is the Only FDA Approved Pre...
- Rx Partnership Changes Its Eligibility Criteria – Increasing the Numb...