Blog: Former Caesar’s Casino CEO places bets on patient loyalty
Hospital CIOs meeting in Las Vegas got comps from a former gambling casino executive. But they weren’t chips, free rooms or limousine rides. It was something potentially more valuable. They were told how to use data analytics to attract loyal…
Modern Healthcare Breaking News
More From Around the Web
Check out these Articles
- House OKs funding to train police, create courts to deal with mentally ill
- Arson destroys Planned Parenthood clinic in Washington state
- Judge rejects call to block Walker from expanding Medicaid
- 2 dead in Florida hospital shooting; suspect captured
- Trinity to expand advanced home health telemedicine system
- MercyRockford to build $400 million hospital campus
- HCA unnerves investors with healthcare reform outlook
- Hospital hopes medical tourists will come to Idaho
- Researchers question report alleging vulnerabilities in St. Jude devices
- California, Massachusetts find significant problems with Medicaid managed c...
- Stakeholders say new 340B guidance adds red tape
- Dozen people charged in $100M healthcare scheme in Texas
- Judge refuses to suspend California's assisted death law
- Blog: OB-GYNs and surgeons most likely to be sued, survey finds
- Heading home for Easter, House Republicans expect a basket of healthcare pr...
- Tennessee nursing home business founders did well as business tanked
- BREAKING: Final MACRA rule expands exemptions, flexibility
- Edwards sees strong transcatheter heart valve sales after positive research...
- Why Illinois Gov. Bruce Rauner's quest for Medicaid savings is a big d...