Clinical Support Services Expands Leadership Team Naming New Chief Operating Officer, Leslie Lotano-Saba, RPh, MS
Clinical Support Services Inc. (CSS), an industry leader in the delivery of Medication Therapy Management (MTM) software and services, announced the addition of Leslie Lotano-Saba as Chief Operating Officer. In this role, Leslie provides operational and strategic leadership, manages day to day operations and leads innovative product development initiatives. Leslie brings more than 30 years of managed care and clinical [PR.com]
More From Around the Web
Check out these Articles
- Pfizer says UK jobs pledge legally binding
- South African pharma firms accused of planning to delay patents law reform
- Recognition Resolution [Resolution 112-6-16]
- Valeant raises offer for botox maker Allergan to $50bn
- A Lay Person’s Guide to the Hobby Lobby Decision
- Herbal medicines can have dangerous side effects, research reveals
- NuvOx Pharma Announces FDA Acceptance of IND to Initiate Clinical Trial for...
- Do you buy medicine using online pharmacies? Share your experiences
- Thousands of Rogue Online Drug Sellers Shut Down During Operation Pangea IX
- .Pharmacy TLD Featured in Interview With Neustar
- Spherium Biomed Starts Efficacy Trial Cyclatop for the Treatment of Atopic ...
- Linda N. Bishop Recognized by Strathmore’s Who’s Who Worldwide ...
- Shire confirms talks with US drug firm AbbVie over proposed £30bn deal
- AstraZeneca admits a higher bid from Pfizer could succeed
- DHL launches first commercial drone ‘parcelcopter’ delivery ser...
- How UK wonder substance graphene can’t and won’t benefit UK
- Medicortex Finland Oy Receives an Innovation Grant for the Development of a...