CMS to evaluate Montana's Medicaid expansion
The CMS will evaluate Montana’s Medicaid expansion program despite senior Trump administration officials’ opposition to similar audits in the past.
More From Around the Web
Check out these Articles
- Ascension to acquire Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- Tenn. health system board plans another vote on bonuses
- Health officials probe tie between Zika, paralyzing syndrome
- New superbug detected in U.S. threatens ‘end of the road for antibiot...
- Blog: Surprise medical bills attract attention of Obama administration
- In Medicare, states are far from equal
- Providers say commercial payers are unwilling to share risk
- CMS drops two-midnight rule’s inpatient payment cuts
- Ebola spurs higher demand for infection control products, suppliers say
- Physicians at San Bernardino hospital recount aftermath of deadly shooting
- Ohio Medicaid waiver could cost hospitals $2.5 billion
- California bill would track patient deaths tied to superbug infections
- Virginia Republicans reject Medicaid expansion
- Trumps picks cybersecurity adviser
- Many Medicaid enrollees have inadequate access to care: report
- Drop "astronomical" price and bring back jobs, Trump tells drugma...
- CMS preps Medicaid agencies on MACRA ID change
- Dell will unload IT services unit to Japan’s NTT Data
- Shire to pay $56.5 million for improper drug marketing
- Cigna settles shareholder lawsuits over Anthem merger
- Reform Update: Insurers brace for potential IT problems in second open enro...