Democrat Jon Ossoff leads in Georgia House race — a ripple, or the start of a wave?
Polls suggest that Democratic candidate Jon Ossoff is within range of getting 50 percent of the vote against a large field of Republicans, winning the seat outright and avoiding a runoff.
More From Around the Web
Check out these Articles
- Sanders urges Californians to approve drug price ballot measure
- 1st US penis transplant could raise hope for maimed soldiers
- Potential delay on some upgrades to gov’t insurance site
- One killed, several injured in hit-and-run crash in New York City
- Biogen names top executive Vounatsos as CEO
- AIDS experts blast countries with anti-gay laws
- Gorsuch calls same-sex marriage decision ‘settled law’
- Patent for J&J's Remicade invalidated, cheaper version looms
- Wal-Mart urges meat suppliers to curb antibiotic use
- ‘Dangerously high’ antibiotic resistance levels worldwide: WHO
- Exclusive: Zika virus discourages many Americans from Latin America travel
- Female drug users shun treatment for fear of losing children: U.N.
- Antidepressant warnings tied to suicide attempts in youths
- Merck, Bristol-Myers agree to settle Keytruda patent suit
- Why it's bad to skip prescribed drugs after a heart attack
- U.S. regulator says too many drugmakers chasing same cancer strategy
- Asian business sentiment rebounds in fourth quarter with India most optimis...
- Colombia arrests suspected drug trafficker for major Mexico cartel
- US officials: The more we know about Zika, the scarier it is
- Legalize it? Mexican cartels’ pot sales could go up in smoke