Eileen Gable, OD, Named President-Elect of the Illinois Chapter of the American Academy of Optometry
Loyola Medicine optometrist Eileen Gable, OD, FAOO, has been named president-elect of the Illinois chapter of the American Academy of Optometry (AAO). “Increasing education about eye care is a passion of mine and I look forward to continuing to expand the instructional programs of the Illinois chapter of the American Academy of Optometry,” said Dr. Gable, who specializes in pediatric optometry at Loyola. “I am really proud of how that translates into the exceptional work done in the communities by my AAO colleagues.”
More From Around the Web
Check out these Articles
- Study Does Not Find Increased Risk of Blood Clot Following HPV Vaccination
- @UCSDHealth expert available to talk “Take Action Against Distraction...
- How to Wipe Out Polio and Prevent Its Re-Emergence
- Study Suggests Obesity Disparities Among Races Is Poorly Understood
- Molecule Made by Muscle Shown for First Time to Build Bone: Implications fo...
- Mississippi State Scientists Study Reproduction Mysteries
- Inhaling Hypertonic Saline Decreases Hospital Admissions In Children With B...
- New Immunotherapy Treatment May Clear Cancer-Causing HPV Infections Faster
- Researchers Pinpoint Part of the Brain That Recognizes Facial Expressions
- Columbia’s College of Dental Medicine Receives 2015 Higher Education ...
- Does Concussion Impact Men and Women Differently?
- Research Could Inform New Therapy for Parkinson’s Disease
- New Mouse Model for Acute Myeloid Leukemia Opens Door To Research, Possible...
- Does Discrimination Contribute to Lower Rates of Flu Vaccination in Racial/...
- Older Asthma Patients at Increased Risk for Treatment Failure