FDA says biosimilar labels should rely on reference drug data
Biologic manufacturers may not be pleased with the long-awaited biosimilar labeling guidelines released Thursday by the Food and Drug Administration.
Modern Healthcare Breaking News
More From Around the Web
Check out these Articles
- State Medicaid agencies limiting opioid prescriptions
- PCORI wades into effectiveness of controversial hepatitis drugs
- CDC says nation is better prepared for this year’s flu season
- Review cites problems at Texas hospital during Ebola crisis
- DaVita, Northwell Health partner on kidney care services
- 100 medical societies warn about possible ICD-10 problems
- Blog: U.S. likely to play minimal role in selection of new leader of WHO
- Mother kills son, herself at Phoenix-area hospital
- Health systems urge Senate to revamp or repeal Stark law
- Tenn. Blues withdrawing from ACA exchanges in Nashville, Memphis and Knoxvi...
- LabCorp earnings grow from Covance acquisition
- Bogus exchange applications resulted in coverage, GAO says
- Constitution Check: Do journalists have a right to keep their sources secre...
- NYU Langone moves in on the competition
- Employers warming up to private insurance exchanges
- VA chief makes first hospital visit amid scandal
- Piedmont Healthcare plans ‘destination’ Atlanta heart center wi...
- Analysts expect more tie-ups in generic drug business
- Florida hospital suspends kidney transplants amid overhaul
- Blog: More providers than previously thought are accepting Medicaid enrolle...