FDA Teams with Healthline.com to Better Serve Consumers
The Food and Drug Administrationâ€™s Office of Communications has concluded a Memorandum of Understanding with Healthline.com, which has agreed, a.o., to post FDA Consumer Updates and other content on its website, produce a newsletter and alerts that feature FDA content, and provide direct links back to FDA web content such as the agencyâ€™s RSS feed for product recalls.
FDA Consumer Health Information Updates
More From Around the Web
Check out these Articles
- FDA Expands Approved Use of Imbruvica for Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- FDA Approves Jardiance (empagliflozin) to Reduce Cardiovascular Death in Ad...
- Is It Really 'FDA Approved?'
- Beware of Illegally Marketed Diabetes Treatments
- Actavis and Adamas Announce FDA Approval of Namzaric (memantine/donepezil) ...
- FDA's Food and Cosmetic Information Center Answers Your Questions
- Beware of False or Misleading Claims for Treating Autism
- Beyond the Headlines: What the FDA Decisions on Extended-release and Long-A...
- Heron Therapeutics Announces FDA Approval of Sustol (granisetron) Extended-...
- FDA says one dead, many ill after receiving non-sterile solution
- Food Serving Sizes Getting a Reality Check
- Diabetes Hands Foundation Commends the Diabetes Technology Society (DTS), F...
- FDA Approves Triumeq for the Treatment of HIV-1 Infection
- Adult Stem Cell Research Shows Promise
- The Facts on the FDA's New Tobacco Rule
- FDA Approves Eloctate – first Antihemophilic Factor, Fc Fusion Protei...
- FDA Approves Ofev (nintedanib) for Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis