GOP Sen. Ernst says Trump should spend less time at Mar-a-Lago
Sen. Joni Ernst, R-Iowa, said she has “concerns” about the frequency of President Trump’s trips to his Mar-a-Lago residence and particularly about his use of the Palm Beach, Fla., venue to host foreign leaders.
More From Around the Web
Check out these Articles
- The Novartis house that Vasella built gets extreme makeover
- Hepatitis patients often ‘fall off’ the treatment path
- France asks Roche for data on use of cancer drug Avastin in eye
- Former health secretary to head up Clinton Foundation
- Turkish prosecutor opens bribery probe into drugmaker Novartis
- India’s Cadila launches first cheaper copy of world’s top-selli...
- Hospital warns patients of possible HIV, hepatitis exposure
- FDA clears cold cap to save hair during breast cancer chemo
- Five myths color the crime of human trafficking
- Black children less likely to get pain drugs for appendicitis
- Blood pressure spike around doctors might point to heart problem
- Senate advances bill to aid drug-dependent newborns
- Obamacare significantly expanded insurance for people with HIV
- European regulator recommends approving GSK injectable asthma drug
- Impax Parkinson’s drug future shaky as FDA flags factory issues
- FDA seeks suspension of 4,402 illegal prescription drug websites
- Teva says Allergan deal to close 'any time', expects U.S. antitru...
- U.S. drugmaker Turing to roll back 5,000 percent price hike
- EPA chief admits climate change is real — but ‘the real issue is how mu...