Growing Technology Commercialization: University of Kansas Moving Innovation from the Laboratory to the Marketplace
The University of Kansas is moving innovations from the laboratory to the marketplace at breakneck speed. Julie Goonewardene, President of KU Technology Commercialization Center, announced five researchers were awarded $ 50,000 each to further their research, research includes 1) medical delivery methods; 2) protein-based drugs for Parkinson’s Disease; 3) new drugs for multiple sclerosis; 4) slide and tissue block valet [PR.com]
PR.com Press Releases: Medical & Health: Pharmaceuticals News
More From Around the Web
Check out these Articles
- Owen Smith: Corbyn is exploiting my former work in pharmaceuticals
- Asda to sell own-brand malaria tablets
- Delaware Law Requires ID to Buy Certain Cough Medicines
- Global Self-Injections Market New Report by Data Bridge Market Research
- British Ebola patient Will Pooley taking experimental drug ZMapp
- Biosimilars Europe: Looking Ahead Into the New European Landscape
- South African pharma firms accused of planning to delay patents law reform
- NABP Stresses Need for Accountability in Enforcing Internet Policies to Pro...
- GSK tops list of drug firms improving global access to medicine
- Thousands of Rogue Online Drug Sellers Shut Down During Operation Pangea IX
- Results of CPhI Worldwide 2014: Novalik-Pharm and Pharmplanet Signed Intern...
- Pfizer unlikely to try AstraZeneca takeover again after tax clampdown
- Martin Shkreli hires famous New York lawyer in Ponzi scheme case
- Leading Shire investors urge board to talk with AbbVie on takeover
- AstraZeneca bid shows that takeovers of UK firms are all too easy | Aeron D...
- AstraZeneca board urged to link bonuses to Pfizer bid share price