H. Perry Fell, Experienced BioTech Executive, Joins Board of Recursion Pharmaceuticals
H. Perry Fell, past CEO of Seattle Genetics and NanoString, joins the Board of Recursion Pharmaceuticals. Recursion is an emerging biotech company seeking to combine the best elements of computation and functional genetics to rapidly identify novel therapeutic opportunities for genetic diseases. [PR.com]
PR.com Press Releases: Medical & Health: Pharmaceuticals News
More From Around the Web
Check out these Articles
- AstraZeneca to move some UK jobs to Poland, Costa Rica and Malaysia
- Canadian Online Drug Seller, Pharmacist Employed by PharmacyChecker Under F...
- Rotapharm and Repretin | Letters
- Punch Martin Shkreli – it's for a good cause
- TPP trade deadlock: Japan leans on US to break impasse
- Nobel winner tells Pfizer: give us firm promises, and for 10 years
- Elsa Gomez Has Recently Been Recognized by The Global Directory of Who̵...
- Recursion Pharmaceuticals Announces Dr. H. Perry Fell as the First Member o...
- Pfizer failed in its takeover bid for AstraZeneca because of overconfidence
- The moral person’s guide to investing in Ebola stocks
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Market Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast ...
- Tesco and Serious Fraud Office near to deal over accounting scandal
- Italian billionaire Stefano Pessina to make £4.45bn from Boots merger
- Untested Ebola drug given to patients in Sierra Leone causes UK walkout
- AstraZeneca, Pfizer and the public interest | @guardianletters
- Drive against spurious medicines being stepped up
- New Research Shows PDMPs Associated With Reduction in Opioid Overdose Death...
- Shire shares crash 28% as AbbVie reconsiders £34bn takeover bid