HCA drops Oklahoma University Medical Center
HCA will receive $750 million to transfer ownership of OU Medicine. SSM Health will partner with OU and the University Hospitals Authority and Trust to create a health care network.
More From Around the Web
Check out these Articles
- U.S. government OKs dismantling Kentucky health exchange
- Henry Ford may sell Medicaid assets if state protest fails
- Prime Healthcare files lawsuit against Calif. AG after Daughters deal colla...
- New administration's stance on climate change caused CDC to cancel con...
- VA nominee McDonald must tame government bureaucracy, pundits say
- Community Health Systems sues Georgia hospital over failed deal
- Feds: Provider-owned devices affected by St. Jude cybersecurity vulnerabili...
- BREAKING: CMS finalizes 2018 exchange rules ahead of Trump administration
- Kindred Healthcare seeks to diversify by becoming a post-acute benefit mana...
- Froedtert Health invests in incubator Avia
- Cigna’s profit slumps; Medicare suspension dings outlook
- Holy Cross (Md.) expands main hospital
- Former CEO of Stryker subsidiary sentenced to two years in prison
- Feds delay enforcement of home care wage rule
- California hospital pays nearly $3.3M over potential Stark violations
- Bachelor's in nursing is becoming a must
- Missouri Planned Parenthood fights abortion record request
- Critics call Texas a lone wolf in restricting telemedicine
- States levy taxes on hospitals to cover Medicaid expansion costs
- Few ideas on filling ‘Cadillac’-sized hole if excise tax is rep...