Homeopathic Remedies for Arthrosis
Homeopathic Remedies For Arthrosis – There are many home remedies for arthrosis that you can try. As with everything, be cognizant of interactions with medications and your other conditions. It’s not worth it to put your health at risk based on unstudied, anecdotal remedies. Having said that, many people do find relief with some of these homeopathic remedies for Arthrosis.
The Following Are Effective Ways of Homeopathic Remedies for Arthrosis
- Ginger and Turmeric Tea – Mix 2 cups boiling water with 1/2 teaspoon each of ground ginger and ground turmeric. Simmer for 15 minutes, then drain. You can add honey or another natural sweetener to taste to help it go down, but it’s not necessary. This makes two servings. You should drink it twice a day.
- Soak in Epsom Salt – This is especially a good thing to do after the massage, exercise or physical therapy. You can buy Epsom salt from any drug store. Fill your tub full of warm water and add two cups Epsom salts (or read your package). Soak in your tub for at least 15 minutes to get the full effects.
- Take Magnesium – This supplement helps regulate and maintain enzyme activity, energy production, and new cell production, and helps keep your body balanced. Found in the sea and in plant matter, the most accessible magnesium is magnesium chloride as it is water soluble. You can use a supplement but you can also eat foods like dark leafy greens, nuts, and beans to get more magnesium. In addition, you can try magnesium oil that you rub directly into the joints.
- Cold-Pressed Extra Virgin Olive Oil – This might sound strange, but this type of olive oil, rubbed into the affected areas, can be absorbed through the skin and help lubricate your joints. You can also take up to two to three tablespoons per day raw as a supplement if you’re not concerned about your weight or you’re willing to cut down on other oil in your food.
- Dandelion Leaves – Many people don’t even realize that you can eat dandelion leaves homeopathic remedies for Arthrosis. You can also make tea with them. Try brewing 1 teaspoon dried dandelion leaves in 1 cup of boiling water for 15 minutes to make a tea. Alternatively, you can simply put a handful on your salad. Always add a little cold pressed extra virgin olive oil to your greens to help your body process the vitamins and minerals better.
- Blackstrap Molasses – Full of calcium, potassium, magnesium, and iron, this is a sweet and tasty syrup that you can use in baking, cooking, and more. Take one tablespoon a day. You can put it in your cereal, inside salad dressing, or in a smoothie, or you can add it to warm water and drink it down.
- White Willow Tea – Willow bark is how they used to make aspirin. So, it makes sense that you can use it as a tea to help treat homeopathic remedies for Arthrosis, inflammation, and pain. The chemical in willow bark called salicin is the ingredient that makes a difference. Do not use if you’re allergic to aspirin.
- Get Moving – The most natural home remedy that you can do is to get moving. Do it safely and choose low-impact exercises that don’t impact your joints, such as biking, swimming, and stretching.
- Peppermint and Eucalyptus Oil Blend – Mix these two oils together or buy them premixed. Rub on your joints for relief.
- Drink Juniper Berry Tea – People report amazing benefits to drink or taking juniper berry. You can make tea from the berries or you can eat them. Germans use it as a seasoning in their sauerkraut. Juniper berries are packed with antioxidants, vitamin C, and flavonoids. The berry is also an antiseptic.
There are numerous ways to treat your condition. If there are no constraints to trying homeopathic remedies for Arthrosis any of these based on medications or allergies, give them a try – but carefully. It helps to write down how you feel before trying it and anything that happens after so you can have a realistic comparison.