Impax Pharmaceuticals Announce FDA Approval of Rytary (carbidopa and levodopa) for Parkinson’s Disease
HAYWARD, Calif., Jan. 8, 2015 /PRNewswire/ — Impax Pharmaceuticals, a division of Impax Laboratories, Inc. (NASDAQ: IPXL), today announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved Rytary, an extended-release oral capsule…
Drugs.com – New Drug Approvals
More From Around the Web
Check out these Articles
- FDA Approves Iluvien for Diabetic Macular Edema
- FDA Approves Lumason Ultrasound Imaging Agent
- FDA Approves Xadago (safinamide) as an Add-On Treatment for Patients with P...
- Fighting Allergy Season with Medications
- The 3Rs of 3D Printing: FDA's Role
- FDA Approves Evotaz (atazanavir and cobicistat) for HIV-1 Infection in Adul...
- FDA’s MedWatch Safety Alerts: February 2014
- FDA Approves Jadenu (deferasirox) Tablets for Chronic Iron Overload
- FDA finds contaminated drug ingredient at GSK Ireland plant
- Keep Lilies Away From Your Cats
- FDA Approves Genentech’s Lucentis (ranibizumab) for all Forms of Diabetic...
- Raw Dough's a Raw Deal and Could Make You Sick
- Skin Cancer Patients Have More Treatment Options
- FDA Approves Flonase Sensimist Allergy Relief
- FDA seeks more data on Sarepta muscle disorder drug, shares slump
- FDA Approves Avastin (bevacizumab) Plus Chemotherapy for Platinum-Resistant...
- FDA Approves Juvéderm Vollure XC for Correction of Facial Wrinkles and Fol...
- Vaccines for Children: Information for Parents and Caregivers
- FDA Approves Contrave (bupropion/naltrexone) for Weight Management