Ky. hospital: Patient has chicken pox, poses no health risk
A Kentucky hospital locked down its emergency room for nine hours Saturday, after a patient arrived covered with sores and doctors feared a potential threat to the public’s health.
Modern Healthcare Breaking News
More From Around the Web
Check out these Articles
- Reform Update: Arkansas may make Medicaid enrollees fund HSAs
- HCA only wants Charles Holliday as 12th board member
- Companies should welcome China's corruption crackdown: U.N. official
- NLRB ruling could shake up healthcare staffing industry
- White House proposes medical research cuts to pay for border wall
- Ruling on cost-sharing subsidies could rattle insurers in midst of rate-set...
- Cardiologist who performed unnecessary procedures sentenced
- ACA enrollment pleases HHS. Insurers will be tougher crowd.
- RegionalCare to merge with Capella in $550 million deal
- Feds say fewer patients harmed in hospitals
- Michigan Medicine is new name for University of Michigan Health System
- Dr. Gail Anderson, ‘father of emergency medicine,’ dies
- Medicaid expansion battles continue as legislative sessions wind down
- New milestones in Atlanta's hospital consolidation
- Emory/St. Joseph’s cuts loss as volume increases
- VA finalizes rule that expands scope of nurse practice
- Private Medicaid plans say interstate coverage for kids costs more, not les...
- Merck results flag, but cancer-drug deals lift shares
- Iowa Supreme Court ruling on abortions could lift telemedicine
- BREAKING: White House wants to give insurers more time to file 2018 rates