Man Beaten by Georgia Cops Speaks Out
Video shows Demetrius Hollins, 21, was kicked in the head by a Georgia officer during a traffic stop. He told NBC Nightly News on Friday that he also had an earlier encounter with one of the officers.
More From Around the Web
Check out these Articles
- Novartis chases rivals with next wave of cancer immunotherapy
- Novartis to test new pricing model with heart failure drug
- Gorsuch: I would have ‘walked out the door’ if Trump had asked me to ov...
- Giving pricey hepatitis drug to prisoners may be financially wise
- AstraZeneca seeks edge over rivals in severe asthma treatment
- Pacific trade deal could limit affordable drugs: world health chief
- Costly eye drug and far cheaper alternative have similar side effects: stud...
- Express Scripts sees no let-up in drug pricing chatter
- U.S. bans another Indian drug plant over production quality
- Justin Trudeau: Yes, he inhaled, and no, he's not apologizing
- Shire to test its ADHD drug in 4 to 5-year olds in U.S.
- Former President Carter gets powerful immune-system boosting drug
- Paracetamol no better than placebo in low-back pain
- Novartis, Roche find ‘outcome-based’ drug pricing an elusive dr...
- Aerie's eye drug meets main goal in late-stage study; shares jump
- WHO sees small-scale use of experimental Ebola vaccines in January
- Obama calls for $1.8 billion to fight Zika
- India’s IPCA says Global Fund stops buying its anti-malarial drugs
- Limit opioid painkiller prescriptions, US regulators say
- US FDA sends letter to DNA4Life over consumer gene tests