Mental Health: How the Pardes Prize Is Making a Difference
Suicide is among the top ten causes of death in the U.S. One in four people worldwide suffer from some type of mental illness. Two-thirds of them do not get the treatment they need. We are faced with mass shootings, a rise in heroin addiction, young people lured into terrorist groups, veterans suffering with PTSD, and increases in depression and anxiety among children and adults. These are stark illustrations that mental illness is a major international problem.
More From Around the Web
Check out these Articles
- BPA Changes Fetal Development of the Mammary Gland in Ways That Can Raise B...
- Baylor Seeks Volunteers in Need of Colonoscopies
- Insufficient Sleep May Impact Kidney Health
- Living in High-Rise Buildings Associated with Lower Survival Rates From Car...
- Teen arrested for selling prescription drugs at school – KFSN-TV
- Society for Women’s Health Research Co-Sponsors the Upcoming National...
- Seeking an End to Viral Hepatitis
- Rates of Prophylactic Mastectomy Have Tripled in Past Decade Despite No Sur...
- Many Patients Continue Using Opioids Months After Joint Replacement
- Makers Nutrition Launches Premium Stock Formulas
- Mount Sinai Named to 2015 “Most Wired(tm)” List
- Telemarketer Selling Foreign-Made Drugs Sentenced to Federal Prison
- RNA-Based Drugs Give More Control Over Gene Editing
- Susan Ksiazek, RPh, Elected NABP Treasurer at Association’s 112th Annual ...
- Ex Smoker App Helps Mobile Users Quit Smoking
- Investigators look into possible Prince overdose on prescription drugs R...