New Speakers from MHRA and FedEx Announced for the 10th Clinical Trial Logistics Event in May
SMi reports: MHRA and FedEx to speak at SMi Group’s Clinical Trial Logistics event in London on 18-19 May. [PR.com]
PR.com Press Releases: Medical & Health: Pharmaceuticals News
More From Around the Web
Check out these Articles
- Genetically modified monkeys created with cut-and-paste DNA
- Pfizer to buy cancer drug company Medivation in $14bn deal
- AstraZeneca chief: US healthcare set for big changes under Trump
- The European court of human rights judgments that transformed British law
- Myriad challenges of mental illness | Letters
- GlaxoSmithKline risks being thrown out of China or it may quit in disgust
- Nobel winner tells Pfizer: give us firm promises, and for 10 years
- RBS chairman to head embattled GlaxoSmithKline
- Pfizer to walk away from £70bn AstraZeneca deal as time runs out
- GSK sales rise despite weak pound and Brexit uncertainty
- Oxytocic Pharmaceuticals Market to Reach US$ 150 Mn by 2026 End
- TPP trade deadlock: Japan leans on US to break impasse
- Testing sore throats at pharmacies won’t solve anything | Margaret McCart...
- Trevor Kletz obituary
- Philip P. Burgess, MBA, DPh, RPh, Elected to Serve as Member of Executive C...
- AstraZeneca shares up amid talk of possible takeover bid by Pfizer
- 'Exorbitantly expensive' EpiPen prompts letter from 20 US senator...
- GlaxoSmithKline boss’s 2013 bonus doubled despite scandal in China
- NHS drug suppliers investigated over prices
- Contraceptive jabs for men may work – but what happened to the male p...