The Veterans Health Administration is not effectively managing essential data, causing a large backlog of applications and other problems with getting veterans healthcare. The department’s inspector general found that a third of the veterans whose…
Modern Healthcare Breaking News
More From Around the Web
Check out these Articles
- Bribery probe nets $12M and more than two dozen doctors
- A few blips mar ICD-10 rollout
- Bush ACA replacement plan offers tax credits, more state control
- Via Christi Manhattan gets boost from outpatient care as occupancy falls
- Medicare will consider covering sex change operations
- Ebola cure scams are out there; beware, FDA warns
- Snag affecting health law enrollment gets a fix
- New York hospital group halts reality show filming without consent
- Mass. insurers urge state to reject Boston Children's $1 billion expan...
- Meaningful use of EHRs by doctors fell in 2014
- Assurant Health chooses costly exit of market over full sale
- HHS stonewalls on King v. Burwell, releases sign-up numbers
- 1,800 hospitals will see value-based purchasing bonuses in fiscal 2016
- Kasich upset in Ohio a stumble for Trump as nomination contests narrow
- New administration's stance on climate change caused CDC to cancel con...
- Asian-Americans met language, other barriers in exchange enrollment
- South Korea considers anti-gaming law that groups online games with gamblin...
- Blog: A good year for healthcare stocks all around
- ACPE changes name to reflect shifting healthcare realities