Northern Transition recalls children’s jackets with waist drawstrings
The jackets have a drawstring at the waist that could become snagged or caught in small spaces or vehicle doors, posing a significant entanglement hazard to children.
Healthy Canadians – Recalls and Safety Alerts – Health Canada – Consumer Products
More From Around the Web
Check out these Articles
- The 2015 Power of the Arts Family Medicine Fellowship award recipient annou...
- The Commissioner’s Fellowship Program: A Win-Win for FDA and Public Healt...
- Notice of Stakeholders – Amended Food and Drugs Regulations for Activ...
- MZB Recalls Select Children’s Light-Up Watches
- Dennis East International recalls Whiskey Glass and 4 Whiskey Stone Gift Se...
- On Dauphin Island, FDA Scientists Work to Keep Seafood Safe
- SRAM recalls ZIPP 86v6, 88v7 and 88v8 Front Bicycle Wheel Hubs
- The Canadian Collaborative Taskforce releases a new document.
- Western Window Coverings Ltd. recalls 2 inch Faux Wood Horizontal Blind
- Health Canada warns of certain dangerous natural gas and propane fireplaces...
- Dr. Frances Kelsey, Who Protected Americans from Thalidomide, Turns 100
- Groupe Marcelle Inc. Recalls Marcelle Instant Eye Makeup Remover Pads
- The Children’s Place (Canada) LP recalls Boys’ Knitted Fleece V...
- Expanded Recall: UL warns of potentially hazardous immersion heater
- SAKSCO Gourmet Basket Supplies recalls Baby King Rattle Keys
- Iodinated Contrast Media – Potential Risk of Hypothyroidism
- VanBC Window Blinds recalls 2″ Fauxwood Horizontal Blind
- Royal Appliance Mfg. Co. recalls Dirt Devil Total Pet Cyclonic Upright Vacu...
- Better pink than dead