Peptineo Inks Exclusive Option for Drug Delivery Technologies from Lawrence Berkeley Labs
Peptineo, a privately held biotechnology company, announced today that the company has inked an exclusive option for a broad set of nanotechnology patents in the area of drug delivery from Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory. Under this agreement, Peptineo will work to commercialize drug delivery technologies developed in the laboratories of Dr. Carolyn Bertozzi and Dr. Jean M.J. Fréchet. “Securing an [PR.com]
PR.com Press Releases: Medical & Health: Pharmaceuticals News
More From Around the Web
Check out these Articles
- Martin Shkreli hires famous New York lawyer in Ponzi scheme case
- Shire pharmaceutical valued at £30bn in new AbbVie bid
- Global Liver Diseases Therapeutic Drugs Market by Drug Classes, Application...
- Pfizer ends attempt to buy AstraZeneca
- AstraZeneca shares up amid talk of possible takeover bid by Pfizer
- 1996 Report of the Task Force on Workload Systems
- Phytosterols Market: Global Opportunity Analysis and Forecast to 2022
- Tesco and Serious Fraud Office near to deal over accounting scandal
- GlaxoSmithKline’s tussle with China is getting messier and riskier
- Two States Propose Regulations Related to Telemedicine Practice
- UK manufacturing recovery based on increase in low-skilled jobs, finds repo...
- Medical Innovator, Bruce H. Levin, Chosen Among Thousands for a Special Tim...
- New Speakers from MHRA and FedEx Announced for the 10th Clinical Trial Logi...
- Another Agmatine Patent for Gilad&Gilad
- Nobel winner tells Pfizer: give us firm promises, and for 10 years
- AstraZeneca chief Pascal Soriot has got his Pfizer retaliation in first