Rattled by investigations, foreign firms in China beef up compliance
By Michael Martina and Kazunori Takada BEIJING/SHANGHAI (Reuters) – Foreign companies in China are getting increasingly jumpy about a spate of antitrust and corruption investigations by Chinese authorities …
Drugs Industry News – Yahoo! News Search Results
More From Around the Web
Check out these Articles
- FDA issues warning on laparoscopic power morcellators
- MetroHealth pilot project aims to aid social services
- Blog: Flu shots compliance took arm-twisting at Delaware system
- Hospital stocks had a great 2014, sparking worries about 2015
- Anthem profit soars on higher membership growth and premiums
- Medtronic names new CFO
- Piedmont Healthcare plans ‘destination’ Atlanta heart center wi...
- Advocates see mental health, substance abuse reforms in Cures bill as big s...
- The hard work ahead on adopting uniform quality measures
- Diabetes prevalence remains high, costly
- Healthcare employers added fewer jobs in June
- BREAKING: Providers must report Medicare overpayments going back six, not 1...
- Cigna profits hit by CMS audit, legal fees for merger
- White House proposes medical research cuts to pay for border wall
- Loss of ACA subsidies would hurt some insurers more than others
- Stakeholders say new 340B guidance adds red tape
- Wiechart steps down from RCCH four months after championing Capella merger
- Prime Healthcare ordered to recognize union contract
- Alabama Medicaid budget shortfall risks losing patients, doctors and waiver