Sengenics to Launch Global Biomarker Discovery and Clinical Trials Service Based on Oxford Gene Technology’s Patented Functional Protein Array
Sengenics today announced that it has signed an agreement with Oxford Gene Technology (OGT) to enable the launch of a global cancer biomarker discovery and clinical trial immuno-response monitoring service. The service will be based upon OGT’s proprietary full-length functional protein array platform. Sengenics has been offering protein array-based biomarker discovery services through OGT for a number of years. The [PR.com]
PR.com Press Releases: Medical & Health: Pharmaceuticals News
More From Around the Web
Check out these Articles
- British Ebola patient Will Pooley taking experimental drug ZMapp
- Elder Pharma Begins Exports of Superbrand Shelcal to More Than 25 Countries...
- Safer Lock Locking Prescription Bottles Now Sold Nationwide Thru Precision ...
- Drug Discovery 2017 Highlights 8 Key Themes in the Industry
- Peptineo Announces Appointment of David M. Wyatt to Advisory Board
- AstraZeneca boss defends strategy as analysts say sales could fetch $15bn
- Photetica® Will do to the Medical Industry What Elon Musk and Tesla (TSLA)...
- European Central Bank’s gloom suggests QE2 may be on the horizon
- GSK says Britain is still an attractive place to invest
- NHS drug suppliers investigated over prices
- AstraZeneca rebuffs second Pfizer bid
- A safe, effective diet pill – the elusive holy grail
- AstraZeneca forecasts falling revenues
- How price-gouging of opioid overdose cure costs lives: 'There's n...
- Activus Solutions, LLC Announces Successful Revitas System Implementation w...
- A Lay Person’s Guide to the Hobby Lobby Decision