Sony of Canada Limited recalls Panasonic Lithium Ion Battery Packs in VAIO Personal Computers
The battery packs can overheat, posing a potential burn or fire hazard.
Healthy Canadians – Recalls and Safety Alerts – Health Canada – Consumer Products
More From Around the Web
Check out these Articles
- Combination Products Review Program: Progress and Potential
- Pier 1 Imports Recalls Hanging Glass Star Lantern
- SCORE at Six Months: Meeting the Challenge of Complex Recalls
- FDA Researchers Build Partnerships to Advance Innovations
- Opening the FDA’s History Vault
- Peekaboo Beans Inc. recalls Bean Playsuits
- "Control-Max," an unauthorized product sold for sexual enhancemen...
- Bargain Basket recalls Children's Metallic Flower Ring
- Bagnoles et bobinette recalls hooded sweatshirt with neck drawstrings
- Need a Guidance Document? We’ve Got You Covered
- Britax Child Safety, Inc. recalls Certain B-Safe Infant Carrier Car Seats
- Canada Post Lockout/Strike
- Clarifying What We Mean When We Talk About Biomarkers: An NIH/FDA Joint Lea...
- Guns, grenades, drugs, counterfeit goods arrive by Canada Post
- Rubie’s Costume Company recalls “Michael Myers” Children&...
- 21st Century Cures Act: Making Progress on Shared Goals for Patients
- 2016: The Year of Diversity in Clinical Trials
- Tecnica Group Canada recalls Rollerblade Tempest Inline Skates
- Redefining the Term “Healthy” on Food Packages – Public Process Plays...
- L’Oréal recalls L’Oreal Ideal Moisture Dry and Sensitive Day c...