Texas board asks appeals court to block suit challenging telemedicine rules
The Texas Medical Board wants an appeals court to block a federal antitrust lawsuit filed by Teladoc challenging the board’s controversial restrictions on telemedicine practice.
Modern Healthcare Breaking News
More From Around the Web
Check out these Articles
- Lake Health CEO elected chair of Ohio Hospital Association
- Obama’s 2016 budget cuts Medicare but eliminates sequestration
- HHS dials back expectations for open-enrollment sign-ups
- Congress will attempt to revoke Obama's funding protections for aborti...
- Homeland Security on expiring pandemic stockpiles: We know
- Kentucky co-op insurer won’t participate in state’s exchange fo...
- Bachelor's in nursing is becoming a must
- Virus affects Appalachian Regional Healthcare hospitals' computers in ...
- Walgreens sues Theranos alleging breach of contract
- Trump opioid commission leaves out key stakeholder
- 1 dead in listeria outbreak linked to packaged lettuce
- Memorial Sloan Kettering continues to see drag from higher drug prices, lab...
- Regulators clear DMC hospitals after safety inspections
- Big business doubts savings from hospital mergers
- J&J, UnitedHealth to kick off third-quarter earnings season
- UPMC, Highmark battle goes back to a courtroom as the state steps in
- Advocates want mental health reform separate from gun control
- Providers face 25% Medicaid pay cut in Oklahoma budget crisis
- Aetna to buy Humana in $37B deal
- Trump Justice Department stays strong against Anthem-Cigna merger appeal