University Hospitals will provide joint replacement care to GE health plan members
General Electric has selected University Hospitals, Cleveland, to provide joint replacement surgery to eligible out-of-state health plan members.
Modern Healthcare Breaking News
More From Around the Web
Check out these Articles
- Feinstein Institute, North Memorial Health Care to pay nearly $5.5M for HIP...
- Cadence’s operating margin slimmed before Northwestern merger
- Demand surges for mobile 3-D imaging equipment
- Biden calls for sharing cancer data
- Dr. Quentin Young, longtime health advocate, dies at 92
- CHS unfair labor hearings begin next week
- Healthcare drives yearly job growth
- University of Rochester teams up with two rural hospitals
- Federal healthcare spending projections inch upward
- AHA-backed antitrust bill could ease hospital mergers
- Proposed Medicaid plan turns Arkansas GOP against itself in primaries
- Federal tab for insurance subsidies may boost scrutiny of provider competit...
- University of Pennsylvania Health System to acquire New Jersey system
- BlackRock buys more CHS stock
- New gender pay parity rule could reveal sad truths about healthcare industr...
- ACA repeal more difficult as Americans get used to popular provisions
- Obama, politicians react to Supreme Court ruling in King v. Burwell
- UPMC reopens transplant program after mold investigation
- Olympus to begin voluntary recall of its duodenoscopes
- Q1 earnings send Envision, Select Medical shares in different directions