Unprecedented progress against neglected tropical diseases, WHO reports
WHO reports remarkable achievements in tackling neglected tropical diseases (NTDs) since 2007. An estimated 1 billion people received treatment in 2015 alone.
More From Around the Web
Check out these Articles
- AMRI closing Syracuse drug facility; could shift some work to Buffalo
- Plaintiff in drug trial tells jury her story
- European drug trial secrecy case hit by delay
- The cost of a polluted environment: 1.7 million child deaths a year, says W...
- News Wrap: Rival Palestinian groups reach new reconciliation deal
- China's Sun served 3-month banned for doping test
- Lexicomp Drug Information Trusted in Top U.S. Hospitals
- Drug-eluting stents demonstrate better outcomes after 1 year than bare meta...
- WHO condemns massive attacks on five hospitals in Syria
- Measles jab saves over 20 million young lives in 15 years, but hundreds of ...
- Macular Degeneration (AMD) and Other Retinal Diseases: World Drug Market 20...
- World Vision to recognize employees' same-sex marriages
- Butte, MT | Continuous News and Weather
- Is Rick Perry ‘More Liberal’ On Marijuana Than Barack Obama?
- Growing Street Drugs Issue Makes Iran World's Highest Drug Addition Na...
- Mohave County officials issue dire warnings about marijuana
- WHO welcomes global health funding for malaria vaccine
- Roche open to alliances in hunt for cancer drug combinations
- World AIDS Day Report Finds Fragile Progress
- Winklevosses, Bitcoin Community Shocked By Arrest of BitInstant CEO Charlie...