Waivers are new battlefront in Republican-led states that expanded Medicaid
Providers, patients and lawmakers in Arizona and Iowa are urging the CMS to reject Medicaid changes proposed by Republicans. But in Michigan, the same array of stakeholders wants the CMS to allow conservative provisions to save the state’s Medicaid…
Modern Healthcare Breaking News
More From Around the Web
Check out these Articles
- Blog: Specter of congressional action pushed EHR vendors to agree on intero...
- States ‘shocked’ they’re on the hook for rising Medicare ...
- Covered California will exclude hospitals with high rates of C-sections
- SGR fix willl freeze doc salaries, plastic surgeons’ group says
- Doctor fired back at gunman in Pa. hospital attack
- Homeland Security on expiring pandemic stockpiles: We know
- Amgen’s Repatha sheds light on the high cost of drugs in the U.S.
- SEIU membership in Calif. grows with Kindred staffers
- Medicare payments don't reflect actual uncompensated-care costs
- PCORI wades into effectiveness of controversial hepatitis drugs
- Trump could boost Medicaid expansion by swaying down-ballot state elections
- Nearly all ACA benchmark plans violate rules on addiction treatment coverag...
- Advocate, NorthShore vow to continue fight to merge
- Hospital hiring spree continues in August
- Trump health care plan would make 18M uninsured
- Trump's plan for fighting drug abuse raises fears of a war on drugs 2....
- Meaningful-use hardship exemption deadline extended
- Naurex, team behind Aptinyx drug for nerve-related pain, raises $65 million
- New leader says Komen has eye on future