What We Mean When We Talk About Data
By: Robert M. Califf, M.D. and Rachel Sherman, M.D., M.P.H. Medical care and biomedical research are in the midst of a data revolution. Networked systems, electronic health records, electronic insurance claims databases, social media, patient registries, and smartphones and other … Continue reading
More From Around the Web
Check out these Articles
- CFPC’s Dr Eric Wong receives the Schulich Award of Excellence
- Supreme Court of Canada Ruling on Physician-Assisted Suicide in Specific Ca...
- Abundance Naturally Ltd. Recalls Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Mouthwash
- Strengthening Partnerships: FDA’s China Office Engages in Key Outreach wi...
- Siu & Sons Int'l Trading recalls Color Fantastik Party Favors Rubb...
- Cree Canada Corp. recalls Cree Linear LED T8 Lamp
- European Medicines Agency/FDA Patient Engagement Fellowship: A Time to Lear...
- 360 Global Sourcing Inc recalls The Tomahawk Nordic Foam product
- Ask pregnant women if they’d like a drink
- Altex recalls stock roller shades with control mechanism
- Radiator Specialty Company of Canada recalls GUNK Radiator 10 Minute Flush
- Note to the CFPC from the Canadian Doctors for Refugee Care
- Jofran Sales, Inc. recalls Boulder Ridge Dining Room Table
- T3 Micro recalls the T3 Twirl 360 Curling Iron
- Mephisto Canada Inc. recalls various shoe care products
- FDASIA at Year Two
- Inspectorate Program Annual Inspection Summary Report 2013-2014
- Babysoy recalls infant sleepers