Why MedAssets buyer is betting on revenue cycle
Buying MedAssets and keeping its revenue-cycle division while shedding the part that makes more money may seem like a smart play for anyone who ever tried to decipher a medical bill.
Modern Healthcare Breaking News
More From Around the Web
Check out these Articles
- Another ACA contraception case may be headed to Supreme Court
- Whistle-blower alleges N.C. hospitals used health plan to inflate charges
- Bundled payment attracts providers — but will they sign?
- Conifer to acquire SPi Healthcare for $235 million
- Budget deal includes proposed cuts to Medicare payments
- Feds: Provider-owned devices affected by St. Jude cybersecurity vulnerabili...
- Cigna settles shareholder lawsuits over Anthem merger
- ICD-10 milestone reached without major disruption
- Federal fraud penalties might soon double for providers
- New York hospital group halts reality show filming without consent
- Doctor hid 2 cameras in hospital ICU’s bathroom
- VA expands new care program, but providers may balk at the low rates it pay...
- Cerner stocks tumble on lower outlook in spite of strong earnings
- Tools to choose effective cancer treatment are too many, too rigid: oncolog...
- Docs say MACRA is an improvement that has its own challenges
- UCLA: Endoscope manufacturers’ sterilization protocols won’t st...
- Two reservation hospitals agree to quality-of-care changes
- Flooding disrupts S.C. hospital workers’ commute, contaminates water ...
- Nurses' strike begins at 5 hospitals in Minnesota
- Dell will unload IT services unit to Japan’s NTT Data